As of Friday 22nd January, we’re increasing our fees to £14 for annual membership or £2.99 for a rolling monthly membership.
But we’ve frozen prices for current Kip members until 2022.*
There are a few reasons why we’re doing this, and we wanted to be transparent and share these with you, rather than just sneakily whacking the price up (we’re looking at you, car-insurance firms).
- Our offering has massively expanded over the last year: we now work with 100 beautiful hideaways, and our collection is growing every month, including exclusive properties you won’t find elsewhere.
- We’ve really grown membership benefits: our all-new Kip Kitchen, exclusive discounts on stays, more monthly promos with our favourite brands, and a Kip gift at most of our properties. Plus we plant a tree for each annual membership bought; we’ve planted over 8,000 now, which makes us really happy.
- Unlike other travel sites, who charge their owners (or owners and users) big commissions on each booking, our only sources of income are membership fees. We’ve grown a lot over the past year and running costs have increased.
- We’ll be bringing you so much more during 2021! More new hideaways, more member perks, our new Guides, and an incredible 30% discount on 2021 bookings (watch this space).
- We’re also working behind the scenes to bring you some magical hideaways that aren’t even built yet.
Being a member of Kip is all about supporting grass-roots UK travel. We work in partnership with independent, owner-run businesses to make sure your holidays are really personal, memorable experiences.
Small places with soul.
Liz and Sarah x
*If you’re a current member you will be charged £10 for an annual subscription or £1.99 monthly for all membership renewals until the 1st January 2022. After that you will be charged £14/annual or £2.99 monthly. So you’ll get another year at the same old price.