In the spirit of adventure, we’ve teamed up with Passenger, Stubble & Co, THE OUT and Circular&Co. to offer you the chance to win a 2-night stay at Waterlily Cabin, plus an amazing bundle of gifts to ensure you’re set up for the ultimate staycation.
Nothing says adventure staycation quite like a secluded timber-clad cabin on a wild swimming pond. With that in mind, we’re giving one lucky winner and friend the chance to do it in style. An early morning plunge, followed by coffee on the jetty, toes dangling, as you watch the dragonflies flit across the crystal-clear water.
The cabin is blissfully romantic, with a copper-lined shower, green-velvet bed, and miniature kitchen stocked with homemade goodies for breakfast. As dusk descends, light the firepit and have supper beneath the stars.
The prize is a 2-night stay for two at Waterlily Cabin in Cambridge, as well as:
- A 3-day Land Rover Discovery Sport PHEV or Range Rover Evoque PHEV rental from THE OUT
- A £200 gift voucher from Passenger
- The Weekender bag from Stubble & Co
- 2 x Bottles, 2 x Circular Cups 12oz & 2 x Circular Cups 8oz from Circular & Co.
Full terms and conditions:
- The Promoter: Kip Hideaways
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- This prize promotion is open to entrants aged 18 or over in Great Britain & Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family) of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Competition.
- Entrants agree that if a competition is cancelled due to unforeseen or extreme circumstances the company is not obliged to fulfil any prizes. Although alternatives may be provided where available/possible.
- The Supplier will not accept responsibility for Prize Draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any lack of internet connectivity, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- All entries must be received by midnight on the closing date.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date and will be notified within seven days.
- Valid for stays until the end of April 2023. Blackout dates apply and availability dependent. Prize is non transferable.
- The prize is a 2-night stay at Waterlily Cabin, a 3-day Land Rover Discovery Sport PHEV or Range Rover Evoque PHEV rental from THE OUT, a £200 gift voucher from Passenger, The Weekender bag from Stubble, 2 x Bottles, 2 x Circular Cups 12oz & 2 x Circular Cups 8oz from Circular & Co.
- The prize does not include insurance, transport, personal expenditure and incidental costs.
- Winner will be able to choose between a Land Rover Discovery Sport PHEV or a Range Rover Evoque PHEV for a 3-day rental
- Deposit will still be required, which for each of these vehicles is £2k (held on your card during the rental)
- Winner will have to be over 25 years of age and under 70 to be able to rent with us. Full T+C’s on who can get behind the wheel can be found here: https://help.theout.com/en/articles/1734352-who-is-eligible-to-rent
- You have one year from the date of winning to use the 3-day rental
- The gift vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be extended past the validity date.
- A total of one (1) prize bundle will be awarded.
- Any participant found to be using robot forms to enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be disqualified from the competition.
- Any changes to prize draw frequency or allowed daily/weekly limit may occur without notice.
- Please note we will try our hardest to contact winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re-draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone else. This is most likely to occur but is not limited to time sensitive prizes or where a choice of prize(s) is available.
- These rules will be governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Kip Hideaways Ltd and partner brands in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This competition will commence at 14:00 GMT on 7th April 2022 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 21st April 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- The winner will be chosen by Kip Hideaways Ltd.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by 20th April 2022. The winner must claim their prize within seven days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the outcome of the competition please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading four weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter(s) for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.